16 Penn Plaza #22

Bangor, ME 04401

150 Bucksport Rd

Ellsworth, ME 04605

Bangor Clinic:

(207) 947-8077

Ellsworth Clinic:

(207) 667-4678

Envelope
Menu
  • Blog >
  • Give the Gift of Health and Wellness This Holiday Season
RSS Feed

Give the Gift of Health and Wellness This Holiday Season

Give the Gift of Health and Wellness This Holiday Season

The holiday season is traditionally one of giving. Too often, we spend all our time and energy on others and have nothing left for ourselves. Running yourself ragged during the holiday season doesn't do anyone any good. With the extra stress and claims on your time, you need to make taking care of your health and wellness your first priority throughout the season. Our chiropractors in Bangor, share some ideas on keeping yourself healthy and balanced through the holiday season.

Our Chiropractor in Bangor Advises Wellness Care

chiropractor with patientWellness care isn't just about going to the doctor; it's a combination of all the aspects of your lifestyle that work together for you. Taking care of yourself should be your first job. Here are some of the ways you can do that.

Make a regular appointment for massage therapy. There's nothing better for relaxing stiff muscles and getting rid of muscle tension when you're feeling overwhelmed.

Eat right. This is a big job any time of the year, but especially during the holidays with the extra temptations you find everywhere. Strive for the 80/20 Rule: eat 80 percent healthy and allow yourself treats the other 20 percent of the time.

Manage the stress in your life. Whether you use meditation, directed relaxation techniques, or acupuncture to relieve stressed muscles, do what works for you. Pay attention to your body and deal with problems when they're small.

Schedule a wellness appointment. Start out the season with a clean bill of health. You'll get advice on living a healthier lifestyle and reducing stress, and you'll find solutions to problems that are already starting to show.

The holidays are supposed to be a joyous time filled with fun with family and friends. When people begin to dread the holiday season, something is seriously out of balance in their lives. Work to keep yourself healthy and stress-free and you'll find a new enjoyment for the entire season.

Come visit us at Back in Balance Wellness Center! We provide Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and more for the Bangor, Brewer, Orono and Hampden areas

When it comes to caring for yourself during the holiday season, what's your best tip?

.

Exclusive Offer

New Patients Receive a Free Consultation

Bangor Clinic

Hours of Operation

Monday:

8:30 am-6:30 pm

Tuesday:

7:00 am-5:00 pm

Wednesday:

8:00 am-7:00 pm

Thursday:

7:00 am-7:00 pm

Friday:

8:30 am-2:30 pm

Saturday:

Closed

Sunday:

Closed

Ellsworth Clinic

Hours of Operation

Monday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Tuesday:

Closed

Wednesday:

8:00 am-6:00 pm

Thursday:

Closed

Friday:

8:00 am-2:00 pm

Saturday:

Closed

Sunday:

Closed